JASON SCHULER- "RELAXATION TAPES VOLUME TWO"


 

Schuler is back with another installment of Relaxation recordings to knock us out cold. Or terrify us. I'm not sure which but at this point in the game, what's the difference? These are beautiful loner bedroom four-track meditations that rely on organ, pedals, electric guitar and feedback oscillations. I'm even hearing a drum machine on a song? Yeah, this is really good stuff. I'm dizzy, I'm sleepy, I'm dosed, I'm alright. This isn't a lazy, one note sleeper. "Relaxation Tapes Volume Two" tells a motorik/midwest slasher story without jarring the listener too heavily out of dreams. Lean back. Get lost in the light. Or is it dark? Again, what's the difference? Fucking brilliant. 

Download "Relaxation Tapes Volume Two" Here

Read about and download the first installment of "Relaxation Tapes" here 



Mikey 16/12/22

Comments

Popular Posts