TIME FOR ANOTHER VOLUME OF KENNY BASIL SOUND SYSTEM DICK PICKS...


I know Kenny quite well even though I called them by the wrong name for years until it finally dawned on me that it was in fact, KENNY BASIL. We've been jumping on hotel beds since around 2005. Years ago this individual sent me a letter in the mail with two pills taped to the paper. "One is up, one is down" it read. Not knowing which was which, I took one at 11pm with an early morning shift around the corner. I chose incorrectly. Kenny is loyal to a T. They keep the depths close to the chest although maximum soul exudes. Dear friend, a true original. He has talked me off the ledge numerous times. 

Every so often (as in every five or so years), Basil releases these KENNY BASIL SOUND SYSTEM "Dick Picks" volumes into the world. Strange Mono is releasing Volume 4 on the 2nd of December 2022 which will be in maxi-single format. Two tracks of analogue techno noise ambient ugly beautiful breakage clocking in around 13 minutes and some change a piece. Below is a video excerpt for one of the tracks, "My Daily Brick". 


-Leon-Lard-Dio DeCrapio

8/11/2022 





-


Comments

Popular Posts